Fifteen astute readers of PROSOCO News correctly identified the project highlighted in the last issue — the old New York County Courthouse, or the Tweed Courthouse, in New York City.
- Keith Anderson, WRA Architects Inc., Dallas, Texas
- Matt Brokenshire, FGM Architects, Oak Brook, Illinois
- Rebecca Davis, RBS Design Group Architecture, Owensboro, Kentucky
- Brian Haave, Gensler Architects, Washington, D.C.
- Asif Haque, Heffner Architects, PC, Alexandria, Virginia
- Kevin Jarman, AIA, Johnson Cartwright Jarman Architects, P.A., Tampa, Florida
- Howard Langner, Texas Historical Commission, Austin, Texas
- Lynne Martin, Belair Road Supply, Baltimore, Maryland
- Jonas Packer, AECOM, Chicago, Illinois
- Amy Randy, CSI, CDT, Allied AIA, Cuningham Group Architecture Inc., Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Darius Shroff, HDR Architecture Inc., Dallas, Texas
- Scott Slimp, Intrepid Enterprises Inc., Harvey, Louisiana
- Andy Vohs, Chamberlin Contracting Inc., Kansas City, Missouri
- Bob Waltzer, The Chas. E. Phipps Company, Perrysburg, Ohio
- Stephen Weihing, Jamison Masonry Restoration LLC, Oreland, Pennsylvania
Congrats to all our winners, who will also be recognized in the next issue of PROSOCO News. Keep reading!